We offer you a secured on-line payment system using the latest technology, including the SSL data transfer protocol.
The SSL server software uses algorithms to encode (or "encrypt") the data that you enter (bank account, address, etc) before it is sent over the Internet. Once encoded, the data remains scrambled during transmission on the Web and can only be read by our server using a unique decoding key. The data is encoded using the SSL security keys 3.0 RC4, RSA 128 bits - 512-bit exchange: the version of the SSL protocol that currently offers the highest level of security, so you can be sure of purchasing your ticket in complete confidentiality and safety.
When you create an account, you choose an identifier and a password, which you will have to enter if you want to change your account data. Your profile and data are protected by a password so that you, and you alone, have access to this personal data. We advise you not to divulge it to anyone. You are entirely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or any data concerning your profile.
Also, you must not forget to disconnect from your profile and to close the window of your browser at the end of the session, especially if you share a computer with other people. This will avoid other users accessing your personal data.
- Your privacy is very important to us.
- Like most Web sites, we collect relevant user information to optimize and enhance your experience with airfrance.com/us by improving our site content and navigation. The data collected include, service provider, browser type, and pages accessed on our Web site.
- We do not have access to any personally-identifiable information unless you choose to provide us with such information.
- Children under 13 years of age accessing airfrance.com/il:
Use of data
The data collected may solely be used for promotional or commercial communications or for information purposes by Air France or one of its subsidiaries, via different media. We may use this data to conduct research to improve our services.
In very exceptional circumstances, Air France may have to disclose confidential information when necessary for the identification, questioning or prosecution of any individual likely to cause prejudice or harm, intentionally or not, to:
- Air France´s rights or property,
- other users of the Air France site,
- any other person who may be adversely affected by such activities.
Personal data may also be disclosed exceptionally when Air France is legally obliged to do so, e.g. after filing a complaint.