OUR LONG HAUL FLIGHTS COMFORT ARRIVED IN TEL AVIV
• During the peak summer season we will increase the frequencies to two daily flights and the latest Airbus A350-900 aircraft in the company’s fleet will operate the second daily flight.
BUSINESS CLASS: Personal space, comfort and exclusive services
A brand new, extra-wide HD touch-screen offers Business customers over 1,400 hours of entertainment.
The self-service bar has also been redesigned with customers’ well-being and comfort in mind.
PREMIUM ECONOMY: A privileged travel space
- A 130° seat recline in a fixed shell,
- One of the widest seats on the market with 48.5 cm
- 102 cm seat pitch
- Lumbar support adapted to different body shapes
- Additional storage space
- Wider footrest
Furthermore, enjoy gourmet delights and a wide choice of entertainment on a 13.3-inch HD screen!
ECONOMY CLASS: Calm and relaxation
- More space between the armrests
- Reinforced ergonomic foam in the seat and a 118° recline
- 79 cm legroom
- Larger tray table
Our Economy seat is also equipped with a personal power outlet and a USB plug. You can also enjoy a wide range of entertainment on a personal, latest generation 11.6-inch 16:9 HD touch screen.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
All tickets with a travel date until 31 December 2021 can be changed for any reason without change fee, regardless of the cabin and fare type chosen (Light, Standard or Flex). A price difference may apply if the original fare is no longer available. You can also receive a refundable voucher if you no longer wish to travel. *