COVID-19: AIR FRANCE, BY YOUR SIDE AT ALL TIMES
MEASURES TO HELP YOU ADJUST YOUR TRAVEL PLANS
View our travel measures
We invite you to read about the exceptional health measures implemented at each stage of your trip which are regularly adapted to the changing situation.
WEARING OF A SURGICAL MASK COMPULSORY AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
We invite you to dispose of your used masks in the bins at the airport and on board the aircraft.
Air filtration in cabins
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT FOR FLIGHT PERSONNEL
- Cleaning wipes
- Vinyl gloves
- Disinfectant sprays
- Protective masks
- Cleaning kits consisting of gloves and wipes
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (coughing, fever, headache, breathing difficulties etc.), please postpone your trip.
- For stress-free travel, we recommend that you arrive at the airport as early as possible, check in all your baggage and head to the boarding gate in good time.
- To limit the number of people at the airport at this time, access to the Paris airports is only authorized for passengers, people accompanying children travelling alone, or those requiring special assistance.
Between now and the end of June and subject to travel restrictions being lifted, Air France plans to gradually resume its flights, with a gradual increase in the number of frequencies and destinations, especially to/from metropolitan France, the French Overseas Departments, and Europe.
Details of the flight schedule for the months of July and August will be published at the beginning of June 2020.
Flight schedule adjustments
To check the status of your flights, please consult our Flight Status page, updated in real time.
Check your flight status
On board, on flights lasting less than 2hr30, we are resuming our beverage service and on our flights lasting more than 2hr30, a snack offer will once again be available.
On our long-haul flights, we are gradually reintroducing a fuller meal service with more choice and individually wrapped products, and the second meal is served in our "Bon Appétit" bags on flights longer than 8hr30.
In addition, we are no longer able to offer you duty-free items and newspapers and magazines on board our flights. The press offer remains available on our Air France Play app, which you can download before your flight.
Reopening of Paris-Orly airport
Air France is resuming flights to and from Corsica on departure from Orly, Hall 3, zone 32.
As from 1st July, Air France will operate services to Aurillac, Brive, Castres and Tarbes-Lourdes on departure from Orly.
The other flights usually operated from Paris-Orly airport will continue to operate from Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
OUR ADAPTED PROCEDURES AT THE AIRPORT
- Terminal 2G at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport is closed. Air France Hop flights which normally depart from this terminal will instead be operated by Air France and depart from Terminal 2F.
- Due to the closure of Paris-Orly airport since April 1st, flights to/from the French overseas departments and to/from Toulouse, Nice and Marseille are transferred to Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
- Advance check-in services, usually offered the day before departure, are suspended.
We have adapted our check-in areas in line with our reduced operations. Please check the indications on your ticket.
We have reorganized the boarding process for our long-haul flights, starting with customers seated at the back before moving up the front of the aircraft, to limit contact on board.
Children travelling alone
To guarantee their health and safety, we have introduced measures that may change as the situation evolves:
- The usual conditions applied by Air France are back in force for our service assisting young children travelling alone. This service is available for children between 4 and 17 years old.
- The flight on which the child is travelling must not have a connection, as the Kids Solo lounges are closed.
- Surgical masks are compulsory for all children aged 11 and over. They are also highly recommended for all children of all ages.
- The number of children travelling alone remains limited to allow our staff to ensure health and hygiene measures are respected for each child, throughout the duration of the trip, from being met and assisted at the airport through to being handed over to the person waiting for them on arrival.
Important: please do not book 2 separate flights if no direct flight is available for your preferred trip. We are unavailable to provide any assistance at the connecting airport. The child’s trip must be justified by the valid travel certificate.
These conditions may change according to the health regulations issued by the government. We are delighted to once again be able to welcome your children on board our flights and assure you of our utmost dedication to their health and well-being on board. For more details about our Kids Solo service, consult our website section.
Reopening our ticket offices
Our ticket office in Terminal 2E at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, is open from 5:40 am to 6:40 pm.
You can contact us by calling + 33 (0)9 69 39 36 54 or go to our website airfrance.com, section « Contact us ».
Please rest assured that our staff remain available to assist you at all times.
Air France lounges
At Paris-Charles de Gaulle: the two medium-haul lounges in terminal 2F are open from 05:30 to 18:00.
At our international stations: Cayenne, Chicago, Fort-de-France, New York, Pointe-a-Pitre and Reunion Island.
Due to current circumstances and to ensure your health and well-being, the offer has been adapted and health and safety measures have been implemented including wearing a surgical mask and respecting the physical distancing rules.
Thank you for your understanding.